Workouts to make your Biceps and Triceps Stronger
Daily exercise workouts benefit both, your physical and mental health. But how many of you go to the gym for the sake of looking good? And don’t misinterpret this. Working out to get rock-hard abs or sculpted lugs is great, so don’t forget to strengthen your arms as well.
Strong weapons are not only useful for carrying children and heavy loads, but they are also a sign of health. Furthermore, having stronger weapons demonstrates that you are capable of looking after yourself and your loved ones.
To help you gain faith, I’ve compiled a list of the best arm exercises for men in 2021, with a focus on the biceps and triceps.
Cable-Rope Tricep Extension
- Attach a cable rope to the highest position on a cable machine and set the weight to something easy, however hard enough that after the last set, you’ll be on the brink of muscle failure.
- Stand between one or two feet apart from the machine, feet shoulder-width apart, and hold the individual rope ends on each side, then extend your arms downward until you achieve full extension holding your elbows tucked close to your torso (with a braced heart and a straight lower back at a gentle incline).
- Then slowly raise your arms back up, gripping your triceps in the process.
As an option, Fitness resistance bands may be used.
- Lay down on a weight bench with a couple of your best dumbbells or barbells (lighter is ideal for this exercise because the shape is the most critical aspect of doing this set) and a couple of your best dumbbells or barbells.
- Place your arms perpendicular to your body and the surface, pressing your shoulder blades together and tightening your heart, they should be straight over the shoulders and vertical.
- Using your forearms to gently lower the dumbbells until they meet the level of your ears or the EZ Bar right behind your head while retaining the angle of your upper arm (with elbows still immediately above your shoulders).
Slowly raise the dumbbells back to their original position.
Choose a dumbbell or kettlebell that’s the same weight as the biceps curls, this is important.
- Place yourself on a weight bench with your left knee and left hand in line, your right leg on the pavement, and your right arm gripping a dumbbell, then straighten your spine, tighten your core, bend your right leg slightly, and raise your arm so that your upper arm is parallel to your body and your forearm is perpendicular to the floor.
- Raise your forearm backward, keeping your elbow tucked until your arm is completely stretched and parallel to your torso. If you’ve reached this stage, slowly lower your forearm until it’s perpendicular to the floor.A rep for the left, mirroring both limb locations.
Many coaches believe that this workout is too taxing for certain people’s shoulders. However, I assume that the pressure is caused by carrying too heavyweights.
Reduce the load and concentrate on the form to avoid fracture and shoulder strain.
This one would necessitate the use of a pull-up rope.
- With your arms shoulder-width apart, grab the bar with an overhand hold using your arms to raise yourself until your chest and head come over the bar while keeping your arms close to your torso, a solid chest, and long legs.
- Return to a full-hanging extension by slowly lowering yourself, that counts as one rep.
- Repeat the exercise while retaining proper shape.
Remember not to use leverage or a leg kick to help you get over the bar; this would just complicate the movement and job muscles you aren’t targeting.
Dumbbell Biceps Curl
Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart and a pair of dumbbells on each side, choose a weight that will push you to muscle exhaustion by the end of the workout.
To start, tuck your elbow against your side and hold your upper arms parallel to your chest (along with the obligatory tight core), bend your right arm at the elbow, and curl with palms facing up until the weight hits your shoulder. Lower steadily while maintaining muscle tension before repeating with the left arm. Count one rep after both arms have performed a dumbbell twist.
…I hope you found useful reading about the Best Workouts To Strengthen Your Biceps And Triceps: Biceps And Triceps Exercices. Share with your friends!
Try The Healthiest Organic Products And Supplements (type MARYRUTH for a 15% OFF in your first order!)
Would You Like To Become The Fittest And The Healthiest Version Of Yourself?…
Below Are The Easiest And The Most Effective Ways To Make It Happen!
- Become A Coach And Start Earning By Helping Other People
- Start Training At Home With The Best Fitness Equipment
- Try The Healthiest Organic Products And Supplements
- The Best Bar Protein-To-Calorie Ratio Out There
Other Important Resources
- Improve Your Life Today (Book)
- IG: Personal / Eagle Beagle Spirit
- Visit Our Shop or Become An Ambassador
Always fighting for your rights and your daily improvement,